Traditional service is far more expensive than VoIP plans, and traditional plans provide fewer features and services for more money.
- Mokan Communications offers business telephone systems for offices of any size, and we provide assistance and support for the transition from traditional telephone to digital. VoIP phone and traditional systems are similar in many ways, but only with VoIP can users make multiple calls on the same line at the same time.
New technology changes processes, and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is no exception. Beginning in 2004, VoIP arrived on the market shortly after the regular use of broadband Internet, and it has revolutionized telephony.
- At Mokan Communications Supply, we realize that VoIP has changed the way companies and individual consumers approach phone usage, and we offer customers no shortage of services available through our VoIP network.
The affordability of computerized telephony has made its transition into the mainstream very seamlessly. The low-cost outlay makes the possibility of a transition to VoIP systems easier to endeavor.
The Benefits of VoIP Phone Service
Voice over Internet Protocol converts analog audio signals into digital data ones that are capable of being transmitted using an Internet connection. It is an extremely useful method of making free and low-cost phone calls anywhere in the world.
- VoIP phone systems have revolutionized the phone industry by allowing multiuser phone systems on a closed network. Mokan Communications provides VoIP Phone Systems that are carefully constructed closed telephone network services.
- Customers have never had so much control over how their services are packaged and distributed, and this reinvention of telephony is thriving and moving towards the replacement of traditional telephone.
This level of inter-connectivity is a powerful tool for business owners that may need to start small but expand at a later date.
The Quality of VoIP Phone is Equal to Traditional If not Better
The average business user has likely used a VoIP phone system without even realizing it. While these phone systems are dissimilar to their forefather, the telephone, in many ways they are indistinguishable.
- Modern VoIP phone services are very stable. Traditional phone companies are switching many of their customers over to VoIP to free up bandwidth on their network.
VoIP phone are very popular now, and your traditional phone provider could have transitioned your service to VoIP while still charging you traditional service prices.
Telephone Network Services Are The Future
There are many features and benefits available to consumers planning to use VoIP hardware in a business setting.
The access to new technology is the first benefit of using VoIP. The technology is considerably cheaper, easier to use and install, and extremely mobile.
Unlike traditional phone services, which haven’t changed essentially since inception, VoIP phone services provide multiple ways to make a digital phone call. They also have advanced features that far exceed those available on traditional phone systems.
Benefits Of VoIP Phone Service are rapidly advancing. VoIP phone systems offer a wide variety of features and services, but each plan is comprised of features selected based on the needs of the customer. There isn’t just one type of VoIP because of consistent innovation and research development.
Voice over IP systems offer state of the art features like call-filtering services. This feature allows users to forward specific numbers based on criteria that can be set using the caller ID function on any networked phone.
Closed Network Telephone Services
Mokan Communications offers network services that will construct a telephone network to your specifications. The network will be outfitted will the type of phones that most align with your business model, which means that your phones may not change at all.
- The common and most frequently used VoIP phone service method is an ATA, which is an analog telephone adapter. An ATA converts analog signals to digital ones, and it makes it possible for the signal to be transmitted over the Internet. Many providers bundle an ATA with all the other VoIP phone system services.
- Another option is an IP Phone, which is a special phone that on the surface looks like a normal phone with an RJ-45 Ethernet connection. These phones can directly connect to a router to make a call. Network service phones are not to be confused with Wi-Fi phone, which can be used in any Wi-Fi hotspot. They are the easiest calls to make using VoIP.
Traditional phone systems are limited in the amount of data that can be transmitted, and the future requires a telephone network service that can manage whatever the future will bring.
For more information on our VoIP phone services, call (816) 734-9001 for a free quote.